Why join our service team as a C# .NET Developer?
You get to work in a dynamic environment for a select number of clients with whom you will build - and maintain good relations. Even when working [in part] remotely: we are a friendly and fun team and connect with our clients on a daily basis.
Work on issues that matter
At VI Company you serve a variety of clients who are active in the financial markets. The issues you encounter have an impact on their core businesses, therefore your work truly makes a difference.
You get to work together with a handful of clients. Because you communicate with them on a regular basis, you’ll become well acquainted with them. One day you are working together to fix an urgent issue, while the next day you’re making small talk after a routine status update.
Keep growing and learning
Because you oftentimes switch between tasks, responsibilities, and projects, you will learn a lot, fast. This not only applies to programming but also to databases, deployment pipelines, security, and connecting to people.
What do we offer?
- A salary between € 3000 – € 3600 (skill-dependent).
- 13th-month pay-out.
- Dividend, if you choose to become a co-owner.
- Flexible working hours for 32, 36, or 40 hours a week.
- Possibility to work remotely and from our spacious office (while keeping 1.5 meters distance of course).
- Work laptop and home-office budget.
- Public transport card or a brand new VI bicycle.
- Training budget and extra study days.
- And of course, 46 great colleagues!
What do you bring to the table?
- Relevant level of education (HBO).
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience with .NET framework (Core, ASP.NET), MVC, Azure DevOps, MS-SQL.
- Fluency in Dutch and English to service our international colleagues, partners, and clients.
- Skills to communicate with your colleagues, non-techies, and clients.
Want to know more?
Click the button to send us your application. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For questions or remarks regarding this position please contact us via WhatsApp, firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 10 714 44 57.
For a (literally!) close team, COVID-19 has had a major impact on our day to day lives. All of a sudden there was no more foosball, group lunch, or Friday afternoon drinks at our own bar. As time goes on; we’re creating new traditions (remote drinks! VI on Tour vlog! freezer stacked with "broodjes Bapao"!) and finding safe and fun ways to work together.
At VI, we want you to be able to do your best job possible. Whether that is working in the office, from home, or a combination of both (which is what most colleagues do at this point). In our office, we have taken precautionary measures to ensure everyone can keep 1.5 meters distance and ask colleagues who are suffering symptoms to work from home and get tested. For colleagues that work from home, we have a home office budget that can be used for a proper setup to enable you to work from home.