C# .NET Developer
At VI Company we develop custom solutions for companies such as BNP Paribas, Unilever and ING. We do this with the 40+ colleagues from the fourth floor of the Groothandelsgebouw next to Rotterdam CS.
Why join our team of C# developers?
+ Changing stack
Every question is different. We are C # Developers, but we do not always choose the same tool or solution to tackle the problem at hand. How we set up and build a project depends on the client's needs and business goals. We want to investigate the question before we choose the best approach together with the project team.
+ + Complex projects
The projects we work on are large and complex. That is also what makes it interesting. We like well-structured data and task-oriented applications. Together we design the architecture from scratch and develop solutions for thousands of end users. Projects last an average of 9 to 12 months and are worked on completely in-house.
+ + + Learn together
Our rituals provide peace and clarity. We think this is important. We learn from each other through our guilds and we encourage mutual cooperation. But we also host tech talks and you get plenty of space to go to meet-ups, hackathons and conventions, inside and outside The Netherlands.
What do we offer?
- Good salary between € 4,000 and € 4,500 (skill-dependent).
- Thirteenth month.
- Dividend if you choose to become a co-owner.
- Flexible working hours, working from home and a working week of 32, 36 or 40 hours per week.
- NS business card or a brand new VI bicycle.
- Collective pension scheme.
- Training budget and extra study days.
- In-house hairdresser and professional chair massager.
- Extras such as a bar with beer tap, pool and table football table, game areas with Xbox and Nintendo consoles, all-in lunch and more.
View all our benefits.
What do you bring?
- Minimum 6 years experience as a C # / .NET Developer.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and version control systems.
- Skills in delivering and substantiating code reviews.
- Skills to communicate with non-techies, clients and external stakeholders.