Account Manager FintechApply
VI Company is a FinTech agency that specializes in designing, developing, and deploying custom technology solutions for high-performing businesses.
Why work as an account manager at VI Company?
+ Strategic impact
As an Account Manager Fintech you'll challenge organizations to take the next step into their digital future. You act as a reliable advisor for companies such as Börse Stuttgart, ING and PGGM. You use your consultancy skills to solve issues our (potential) clients run into in their day-to-day business and processes. Together we don't just fix problems. We integrate our teams to learn everything about our clients’ businesses and then develop custom software solutions.
+ + Strong Reputation
We are a fast growing and successful company that creates top quality, high-end and user-friendly applications for thousands of end-users. Our clients and projects are large and complex. It is this what makes working at VI Company so interesting.
+ + + Great Benefits
Working at VI means building cutting-edge online solutions for the largest industry in the world. All while we aim to help you build a rewarding career with exciting projects, great benefits, participation in our company and lots of great extra's and fun team activities.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a 13th month bonus.
- Passionate co-workers who care about the standard of work they produce..
- Chance to become co-owner (read more).
- NS business card to get around.
- A generous learning and development budget per employee per year.
- Flexible and part time working options.
- Lots of social events organised by our social committee.
- Cool extra’s like a beer tap, daily lunches, pool table, game consoles.
Check out all our benefits.
What is our team looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience as a consultant.
- Skills to communicate on a strategic level in Dutch and English.
- Natural talent to motivate and get people onboard with your plans.
Want to know more?
NB: we can only consider your application if you live in the Netherlands already.