Why join our team as our IT administrator?
You provide IT support for a select club of high-end users: your colleagues at VI Company. Even while working (partly) from home; we’re a tight and friendly team. Instead of only communicating through tickets, we prefer a more personal approach.
Up to date / modern environment
At VI Company, we understand the importance of a progressive and well-implemented office- and hosting environment. We work with the latest Microsoft products (such as Microsoft 365 suite; Intune, Exchange Online, Sharepoint, Onedrive) and we’re continuously optimizing our work environment to make it even better, safer, and faster.
Professional and fun SysOps team
Bas and Marcel welcome you with open arms in their SysOps team Aside from IT support, they’d love your input on the bigger, strategic picture as well. As far as hobby projects are concerned; Bas and Marcel can always find time to talk about their inventions.
Keep growing and learning
Besides IT support, there’s the opportunity to expand your responsibilities towards the maintenance and support of our hosting services. We’ll make sure that you learn a lot from your colleagues and encourage you to get certified, study, and visit conferences.
What do we offer?
- A salary between 2500 – 3000 (skill-dependent).
- 13th-month pay-out.
- Dividend; if you choose to become a co-owner
- Flexible working hours for 32, 36, or 40 hours a week
- Possibility to work from home and from our spacious office (while keeping 1.5 meters distance of course)
- Work laptop and home office budget
- Public transport card or a brand new VI bicycle
- Training budget and extra study days
- And of course 45 great colleagues!
What do you bring to the table?
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in IT Support in a Microsoft oriented environment
- Relevant level of education (MBO 3/4)
- Fluency in Dutch and English to service our international colleagues, partners, and clients
- Skills to communicate with your colleagues, non-techies, and clients
Want to know more?
Apply via the button and we get back to you as soon as possible. You can also e-mail or WhatsApp first via firstname.lastname@example.org or 010-7144457.
For a (literally!) close team, COVID-19 has had a major impact on our day to day lives. All of a sudden there was no more foosball, group lunch, or Friday afternoon drinks at our own bar. As time goes on; we’re creating new traditions (remote drinks! VI on Tour vlog! freezer stacked with "broodjes Bapao"!) and finding safe and fun ways to work together.
At VI, we want you to be able to do your best job possible. Whether that is working in the office, from home, or a combination of both (which is what most colleagues do at this point). In our office, we have taken precautionary measures to ensure everyone can keep 1.5 meters distance and ask colleagues who are suffering symptoms to work from home and get tested. For colleagues that work from home, we have a home office budget that can be used for a proper setup to enable you to work from home.