VI Company is a FinTech agency that specializes in designing, developing, and deploying custom technology solutions for high-performing businesses. We work for companies like BNP Paribas, ING, PGGM, BX Swiss and Unilever.
Why join our team as Project Lead?
+ Complex projects
Working at VI means building cutting-edge online solutions for the largest industry in the world. We don't just fix problems. We integrate our fintech teams to learn everything about our clients' businesses and then design the best possible custom software solutions. As Project Lead you'll work on digital projects with a scope of €250k-500k. You are the link between our scrum teams on the ground and key-stakeholders on our clients' side.
+ + Skilled co-workers
Together with about 40+ colleagues, you strive to deliver high-quality results and the best possible service to our clients. To accomplish this you will be a part of a highly collaborative team of Project Leads who are adept at solving complex digital problems. Our office culture is relaxed, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and personal development.
+ + + Great benefits
We value being a good employer. Hence we have great benefits for all our employees. These include office massages, an in-house barber, nice salaries, holiday pay, a retirement plan, flexible working hours, and the option to become co-owner of the company.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a 13th-month bonus.
- Passionate co-workers who care about the quality of work they produce and the service they deliver.
- The opportunity to become co-owner.
- NS business (public transport) card to get around.
- A generous learning and development budget per employee per year.
- Flexible and part-time working hours.
- Lots of social events organized by our social committee.
- Cool extras like a beer tap, inhouse barber, lunches, pool table, game consoles.
What we want you to bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3-year experience in leading digital projects.
- Experience in managing complex stakeholders (C-Level).
- Skilled communication (fluent in Dutch and English both verbally and in writing).
- Certified Scrum Master / Agile Coach (pre).
Want to know more?
PS: We can only consider your application if you already live in the Netherlands.