Why join our team as Project Lead?
+ Complex projects
Working at VI means building cutting-edge online solutions for the largest industry in the world. We don't just fix problems. We integrate our fintech teams to learn everything about our clients' businesses and then design the best possible custom software solutions. As Project Lead you'll work on digital projects with a scope of €250k-500k. You are the link between our scrum teams on the ground and key-stakeholders on our clients' side.
+ + Skilled co-workers
Together with about 40+ colleagues, you strive to deliver high-quality results and the best possible service to our clients. To accomplish this you will be a part of a highly collaborative team of Project Leads who are adept at solving complex digital problems. Our office culture is relaxed, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and personal development.
+ + + Great benefits
We value being a good employer. Hence we have great benefits for all our employees. These include office massages, an in-house barber, nice salaries, holiday pay, a retirement plan, flexible working hours, and the option to become co-owner of the company.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a 13th-month bonus.
- Option to become a co-owner of VI Company
- Flexible working hours for 32, 36, or 40 hours a week
- Possibility to work from home and from our spacious office (while keeping 1.5 meters distance of course)
- Work laptop and home office budget
- Public transport card or a brand new VI bicycle
- Training budget and extra study days
- Passionate co-workers who care about the quality of work they produce and the service they deliver.
What we want you to bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3-year experience in leading digital projects.
- Experience in managing complex stakeholders (C-Level).
- Skilled communication (fluent in Dutch and English both verbally and in writing).
- Certified Scrum Master / Agile Coach (pre).
Want to know more?
For a (literally!) close team, COVID-19 has had a major impact on our day to day lives. All of a sudden there was no more foosball, group lunch, or Friday afternoon drinks at our own bar. As time goes on; we’re creating new traditions (remote drinks! VI on Tour vlog! freezer stacked with "broodjes Bapao"!) and finding safe and fun ways to work together.
At VI, we want you to be able to do your best job possible. Whether that is working in the office, from home, or a combination of both (which is what most colleagues do at this point). In our office, we have taken precautionary measures to ensure everyone can keep 1.5 meters distance and ask colleagues who are suffering symptoms to work from home and get tested. For colleagues that work from home, we have a home office budget that can be used for a proper setup to enable you to work from home.