At VI Company we simplify financial markets. We build custom solutions for high-performing companies such as BNP Paribas, Unilever, PGGM, ING, Börse Stuttgart, and many others. Currently, we're looking to expand our project teams with a UX/UI Designer.
Why join our team of designers?
+ Challenging projects
We conceptualize, build, and maintain business-critical software applications. We do so by integrating our teams with those of our clients to learn everything about their challenges and business goals. Together we create the best possible solution.
+ + Skilled co-workers
We are a team of proactive problem solvers who know how to create something from nothing and love tackling complex issues. We like working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment but keep our office culture relaxed and professional. You’ll be part of an agile team with skilled colleagues and work on a multi-disciplinary level. As UX/UI Designer you'll take a wide variety of design challenges head-on.
+ + + Great benefits
Working at VI means building cutting-edge online solutions. We help you build a rewarding career with exciting projects, great benefits, participation in our company, and lots of team activities!
What do we offer you?
- Monthly salary in the range of 2.800 - 3.800 euro (based on skills, experience, and knowledge).
- Additional 13th-month salary.
- Option to become co-owner and share in the company's profits.
- Flexible working hours and a working week of 32, 36, or 40 hours.
- Travel expenses (NS business card) to get around, or a VI bicycle.
- A collective retirement fund to participate in.
- A generous learning and development budget plus extra study days.
- Lots of social events organized by our social committee.
- Cool extra’s like a beer tap, daily lunches, pool table, game consoles, office barber, and more!
Check out all our benefits.
What's our design team looking for?
- An analytical and critical thinker.
- The ability to translate abstract and/or complex problems into usable interfaces.
- Experience in setting up, and validating, prototypes together with your team, the client, and the end-user.
- At least two years of design experience in a digital agency or as a freelancer.
- You are eager to learn new things and use tools such as Figma.
- Great communication skills in Dutch and English.
Want to know more?
If you’re passionate about digital design and interested in progressively developing your skill set, apply now or contact us via email@example.com.
PS: We can only consider your application if you live in the Netherlands already.