Exchanges & Distribution

We help distributors and exchanges to comply with regulatory topics or help them innovate by developing new services for their clients. We also help experiment with new technologies.

Experience

We help distributors and exchanges to stay relevant and cost efficient. Example projects are LP quoting quality dashboards, OTC reporting, complete bilateral trading engines and more.

Multidisciplinary

All our teams are multidisciplinary. UX-design (user experience design) is always part of this team and teams have one, two or even three developers taking part. Individual teams are capable of realizing full projects from scratch.

Get it done!

We develop agile for over 7 years and we are really good at it. Teams work in two-week sprints (iterations) and are supported by one of our experienced scrum masters to ensure a high team velocity (efficiency).

Be part of your team

We provide clients the possibility to take part in the team as a (part time) "Product Owner". The dedicated role that can set the priorities, specifications and the total result.

Intellectual Property

You own what we develop for you by default . The IP is something we share. Even better: we fully share the source code and all its historical versions with your IT-team.

Team Planning

Plan your team well ahead. We will help you define the approximate number of weeks needed. After delivering the project in production, you can decide if you would like to keep hiring the team on a continuing or interval base.

Hosting & Support

Part of development is a successful launch. After this launch, the First Response Team will take over. A highly skilled team that is dedicated to keeping websites and applications up & running.

Fixed Weekly Rate

Our teams are priced at a fixed weekly rate. This keeps everything easy and transparant. We guarantee that our teams, are for at least 80% of the time, effectively working on your project. The other 20%? We reserve that for part time days, training, etc.

Onboarding team

The onboarding team helps you plan your flight and prepare for takeoff!

About this team

Development teams

Development teams make things happen! Define, design and build websites and applications with one of our Agile teams.

About this team

First response team (FRT)

The first response team maintains all the websites, applications and hardware infrastructure. 24/7. No sleepless nights for our clients.

About this team
Kees de Koning

Coffee?

Coffee? Call one of us at +31 10 714 44 57