Asset management


We have experience with portfolio management tools (like Simcorp) to connect with and to develop dashboards, asset rebalancing tools, real-time exposure monitoring and so much more.


All our teams are multidisciplinary. UX-design (user experience design) is always part of this team and teams have one, two or even three developers taking part. Individual teams are capable of realizing full projects from scratch.

Get it done

We develop agile for over 7 years and we are really good at it. Teams work in two-week sprints (iterations) and are supported by one of our experienced scrum masters to ensure a high team velocity (efficiency).

Be part of your team

We provide clients the possibility to take part in the team as a (part time) "Product Owner". The dedicated role that can set the priorities, specifications and the total result.

Intellectual property

You own what we develop for you by default . The IP is something we share. Even better: We fully share the source code and all its historical versions with your IT-team.

Team planning

Plan your team well ahead. We will help you define the approximate number of weeks needed. After delivering the project in production, you can decide if you would like to keep hiring the team on a continuing or interval base.

Hosting & support

Part of development is a successful launch. After this launch, the First Response Team will take over. A highly skilled team that is dedicated to keeping websites and applications up & running.

Fixed weekly rate

Our teams are priced at a fixed weekly rate. This keeps everything easy and transparant. We guarantee that our teams, for at least 80% of the time, are effectively working on your project. The other 20%? We reserve that for part time days, training, etc.

Coffee? Call Kees at +31 10 714 44 57



Back to top

Accept cookies?

We are actively scouting for new talent to join us and would like to remind you outside of Vi. With your consent, we place small files (also known as 'cookies') on your computer that will allow us to do that.

Find out more about cookies or .

Manage cookie preferences