VI Company, located at Stationsplein 45, unit A4.194 in Rotterdam is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Stationplein 45, unit A4.194
3013 AK Rotterdam
3000 AH Rotterdam
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked you for permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or social media companies. Below an overview:
[ For example:
Cookie: Googly Analytics
Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits
Retention period: 2 years]
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by VI Company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Vi Company B.V. you also want to point out that you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us
How we protect personal data
VI Company take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
VI Company has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the linked IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Personal data that we process
Vi Company B.V. Process your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- LinkedIn profile
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by applying for a job position, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
VI Company processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
- not applicable
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
VI Company Process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- We can call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- VI Company analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website
- VI Company also processes personal data if we need it for job application
VI Company does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of VI Company.) between them.
How long we store personal data
VI Company does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
VI Company does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. VI Company remains responsible for these processing operations.